Snagit Says It with Screenshots. Use our easy screen capture software to create interesting training documents, collaborative design work, IT bug reports, and more. With its simple screen grab tool and impressive list of image editing features, the possibilities are endless.
It’s so easy, you’ll catch on in a snap
Beginners Guide and Snagit tutorials
1. Snagit Learning Center – Snagit Documentation
An in-depth guide to using Snagit. Available in the all formats.
2. 10 Tips and Tricks for Creating Great Images by Techsmith
This tutorial contains some of the tips and tricks the User Assistance team at TechSmith uses to create great graphics.
In this tutorial, learn how to:
- Cut Out Unimportant Stuff
- Use Stamps to “Tell Your Story”
- Use Arrows to Show Direction & Motion
- Spotlight the Area of Importance
- Cut Out the Middle
- Add a Drop Shadow for Instant Professional Polish
- Save Your Work as a Snagit Capture File
- Save the Stuff You Love
- Cut Out the Empty Space
- Save Time! Drag from Tray to Combine Images
3. Snagit Tips at Technospot
Archive of really useful tutorials
4. Basic Snagit 10 Tips and Tricks by TechSmith
Here are some tips and tricks that can help you get the most out of Snagit. Whether assembling common captures into profiles or just changing the color scheme of the Snagit user interface, these tips can save you time and help you make great looking images.
5. Snagit Guide – Tips and Tricks on how to use Snagit
At Snagit Guide you find Tips, tricks and maybe secrets on how to use Snagit. You find many ways on how you can utilize Snagit even further. I have the ambition to add on Snagit Tutorials with video and Snagit Lessons.